According to the Organization Together We Rise, each day 1,200 children enter a host in 
United States home. It is often a life of stigma and uncertainty.    To combat thisTWR    is dedicated to unite volunteers who help children in  foster homes, and encourage families to adopt.
 However, the most surprising thing is the youth of these volunteers:

"In 2008 was founded TWR by University students since one of their classmates discovered
 that his cousin's 9 years was living in a car," explains TWR. "They wanted to do something about it, but they found many obstacles since all of them had less than 21 years. 
Government agencies denied help because of federal regulations. There were no organizations as TWR that would welcome young people who help them."

Two years ago, TWR began to publish photos of children newly adopted on Facebook and Instagram. 
The   response was tremendous. Here you can see some of your happy photos, although if
 you were also adopted, you can share a photo with us if you like.




     10- Ohana means family, and family never leaves you.      11  months, I began to live in a House of refuge. 840 days   later  I have been adopted


9- We shared love and home for 765 days, today also share   their surname


8- Newly adopted


7-Home of host 549 days, but then I adopted


6- 5.330 days I spent in a foster home. I lost all hope, but today I was adopted and became a Koehler


5-1212 days we were a case, today we are a family


4-965 days in foster home, today I adopted

3-737 days in foster home, but already no more

2-1,040 days in a foster home, but today I have adopted


1-411 days I have spent in a foster home and today I have been adopted




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vistas a la página totales

Con tecnología de Blogger.

Popular Posts